|Version:||v1.0||Update :Thu Feb 11 15:52:46 1999|
Utility Class - Implements an Exit Handler for DIM
There are 4 occasions where a DIM server would exit if no ExitHandler was declared:
- The DIM_DNS_NODE is undefined
- The DNS refuses connections from the machine where this server is
- One of the services provided by this service is already declared by another server
- The server got an "EXIT" command from a client.
If the user declares an exitHandler than it's is up to the user to decide whether to exit or not.
- DimExitHandler ( ) ; Declare an exitHandler
Public Functions :
DimExitHandler exid =
public void exitHandler(int code)