|Version:||v1.0||Update :Thu Feb 11 15:52:46 1999|
Utility Class - Implements an Exit Handler for DIM
There are 4 occasions where a DIM server would exit if no ExitHandler was declared:
- The DIM_DNS_NODE is undefined
- The DNS refuses connections from the machine where this server is
- One of the services provided by this service is already declared by another server
- The server got an "EXIT" command from a client.
- The server got an "EXIT" command from the DNS
If the user declares an exitHandler than it's is up to the user to decide whether to exit or not.
Public Functions :
class ExitHandler : public
void exitHandler( int code )
cout << "Exiting... " << endl;